Your email address:
1. Write in standard notation:
3. Solve for the unknown:
4. A room is 15 feet long, 13 feet wide, and 10 feet high. The walls, ceiling, and floor are all to be painted the same color. How many square feet are to be painted?
5. Allen has a debt of $500. He owes equal amounts to ten different people. Express his debt to one person as a negative number.
6. Simply the expression:
7. Simplify and solve for the unknown. Use order of operations as needed.
8. Simplify and solve for the unknown. Use order of operations as needed.
10. A triangle has sides of 3 inches, 4 inches and 5 inches. Is it a right triangle?