Your email address:
1. Simplify and solve for the unknown. Use order of operations as needed.
2. A triangle has sides of 3 inches, 4 inches and 5 inches. Is it a right triangle?
3. A room is 15 feet long, 13 feet wide, and 10 feet high. The walls, ceiling, and floor are all to be painted the same color. How many square feet are to be painted?
4. Solve for the unknown:
6. Write in standard notation:
7. Allen has a debt of $500. He owes equal amounts to ten different people. Express his debt to one person as a negative number.
8. Simplify and solve for the unknown. Use order of operations as needed.
9. Simply the expression: